Naggar Castle is a medieval stone and wood castle which was once the seat to the Raja of Kullu and now an HPTDC hotel. The castle was built by Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu around 1460 A.D.
The Naggar Castle overlooks the Kullu Valley and apart from the spectacular view and superb location this has an essence of the western Himalayan architecture.
Below the Castle is the Gauri Shankar Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Besides religious significance, it is also a protected monument with heritage status.
Tripura Sundri temple is a pagoda-shaped wooden temple. It is situated in the upper part of the Naggar village.